Secure coding is at the avant-garde of cyber security
In today’s world businesses connect more and more devices to their networks. Whether that’s via mobile, the Cloud or something else, there, as a consequence, more and more cyber threatsyour business must handle.
From recent market research and talking to our clients, we’re found that more and more businesses don’t know where to start and are struggling to set-up a proper security systems without being snowed with increased workload. As a result many companies are left with a dilemma when it comes to managing their network security.
A recent study revealed that only 18% of UK companies have a clear understanding of cyber risk. Cyber-attacks will continue to increase whilst posing serious problems to UK businesses.
Security expertise is a complex business and often evolves around one or two employees. SME’s do not have the skills or manpower to follow and cover new technological threats and often have little or no budgets to hire.
For example: SMEs cannot or do not know how to properly manage alerts raised by their perimeter security, typically firewalls.
So we’re offering a new way to help small to medium size businesses without compromising on quality.
We will discuss with you how your business conducts itself day to day and provide a high level plan to reduce your exposure to cyber security threats.
With your permission, we can scan your network infrastructure for:
- Hidden network vulnerabilities
- Internal applications and or processes
- External web applications.
Unlike many traditional vulnerability scanners, our scanning service includes checks at the application and infrastructure levels. Meaning all your bases are covered. Keeping your systems insecure is no longer an option.
We offer deep network security expertise in the following areas:
- Audit and Assessment: We will start with an audit, assess your internal procedures, network architecture, its flows and connected devices. We also look at the conception assessment, brute-force attacks and crypto analysis resistance.
- Penetration testing: A pen test can be done via the Internet or from internal network depending on the threats that you need assurance about.
- Vulnerability scanning assessment: manual and automatic vulnerability searches that are conducted and analysed by experienced consultants.
Our consultants can help you:
- Improve efficiency compliance across your business
- Test strategic key endpoints/areas and processes
- Detect most critical systems within your network
- Get expert reports and control cyber costs
- In-house expertise
Whether you’re lacking security skills, budget or just want to improve security efficiency and compliance we can help with our managed security service.
Get in touch or register and start online scanning – With our managed vulnerability scanning service you can detect most critical endpoints/systems within your network. Start improving and protect your network security.